Monday, November 8, 2010

'tis the season


I've been obsessing over, well.. I obsess over just about everything. But, I'm currently racking my brain over what BABYCAKES to take with me to our family's Thanksgiving celebration. It's generally easier to prepare what you all order and request then it is to decide what to make for my favorite people, not to mention show off a little bit of what I've been so hard at work over.
I think I've finally decided on Sweet Potato Cupcakes topped with Vanilla Meringue and Apple Cupcakes filled with Dulce de Leche and topped with Browned Buttercream. I'll put money down now though, that I change my mind 17 times before Turkey Day.
And, then there's Christmas?! Godiva Chocolate with Peppermint Frosting? Gingerbread with Butter Glaze? Vanilla Latte?
One thing is for sure.. We won't be having fruitcake. Well, other then the ones that will be sitting at the table!

and, PS: If you are considering BABYCAKES for Thanksgiving, please order soon -- I am looking to be a busy girl and may have to stop taking orders eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment