Wednesday, November 17, 2010

almost out of time!

If you are thinking about ordering a BABYCAKES Holiday Box, I'd suggest doing it today. I'm only taking 5ish (depending on the size of the order) more orders for Thanksgiving -- Christmas is still wide open (FYI). I want to make sure that every one's cupcakes are perfect... And, we are looking at 20-30 dozen at this point throughout that week, and although I am thrilled about the business, and of course the money, I am also obsessed with everything going smoothly and the cupcakes being perfect.

Not only do I have Thanksgiving coming up, but there are orders on either side of the Holiday as well. Soooo -- I'll be a busy little girl over the next 10 days or so. You know what? Altho, exhausted. I'm stoked. I had no idea I would be this busy three weeks after I started this little business. And, what's exhaustion? Nothing a little (or a lot) of coffee can't fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment