Saturday, July 9, 2011

blog fix.

It's been brought to my attention by someone {that obviously has great taste} -- that I haven't updated in awhile and that they need a blog fix, mind you, they also mentioned just how funny I am.. so they may or may not be on drugs -- either way.. Hello kids, it's catch up time..




So, chit chat... let's see.. we have an awesome deal coming up this month with Certifikid. It will be sometime during July -- I'm not sure of the exact date but I am positive that we will talk all about it {a lot} the days leading up to, so pay attention.. but really, we won't let you miss out. Promise.

Sad news. The other day the blue sugar mobile (my wheels) tried to kill me. Or, perhaps I suddenly became compelled to drive off the road recklessly just 'cause -- rumor has it, I'm a much better baker than I ever have been driver. But, seriously - there is the slight chance that Georgetown Cupcake heard that I was heading on to their turf (one of my deliveries that day was in G-Town) and messed w/ my car mafia style.
I hope that everyone knows that last sentence is dripping w/ sarcasm. I may not be a fan of their cupcakes, or their lame-o attitudes, but I'm pretty sure they aren't trying to take me out.
Long story short, there were coconut cream cupcakes and vanilla latte cake pops splattered throughout the vehicle but, no one was injured - other than my poor car. She spent a few days at the car doctor and is back on the road now, but it was touch and go there for a moment.
Not to mention.. I spent over an hour trying to fix the tire that was flat only to find out that it wasn't the only flat tire and that I wasn't driving anywhere, anytime soon... all whilst donning a skirt and heels of course. All in a days work for this mom-preneur. I was just glad MY little babycakes weren't in the car to A. get hurt or B. complain about how they were thirsty, had to pee, were hungry, had to pee again, and how they wanted to play x-box the whole time I was trying to change a tire... yea. I'm really glad that wasn't the case.

Hopefully there will be a new, bigger, sugar mobile somewhere down the road... One that will stay ON the road.


Candied Grapefruit from this month's Summer Splash seasonal cupcakes.
You know you want some.


No comments:

Post a Comment