Monday, January 24, 2011

I heart you.

It's that time of year again.. my most favorite of the holidays, that I like to refer to as "The Shannon Extravaganza!" You see I was born on February 14th (that's Valentine's Day for all you men out there), and my husband and I said our "I Do's" on February 16th... therefore, the second week and/or the third week of February is usually dedicated to celebrating. I've actually been lobbying Congress to see if they could get a bill passed to make "The Shannon Extravaganza" an official holiday week. Per usual, they are slow accomplishing anything worth accomplishing.

This year, I'm even more hyped then in years past because BABYCAKES will be debuting their Valentine's Day treats. Basically, I will spend the second week of February feeding YOUR faces w/ over the top decadence, and I will in turn spend the third week feeding MY face with over the top decadence. Deal?

BABYCAKES will be offering two flavors of Chocolate Cupcakes (for all you chocolate haters out there, I'm sorry about your luck. Talk to me around St. Patrick's Day -- I'm thinking Green Velvet?).

So, Heart Day Treats will be as follows -- Chocolate Raspberry Stout cupcakes w/ a Chocolate Ganache buttercream *OR* Espresso Valrhona cupcakes w/ a Fudge frosting. To top off these sweeties, you can choose from hand dipped (chocolate or white chocolate) strawberries, or cherries OR hand-made fondant sweetheart roses (example below).






Stay tuned for an e-mail coming soon w/ the details! And, if you aren't on the mailing list... SHAME on you, get in touch with me at babycakesSKJ@gmail.com STAT to get your e-mail added to the list. You wouldn't want to miss out on something fabulous, would you? 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I know a great brewery owner with a massive sweet tooth who may be getting some chocolate raspberry stout babycakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Everyone should know that our Chocolate Raspberry Stout cupcakes are made with the Chocolate Raspberry Stout from the Blue and Grey Brewery in Fredericksburg, VA! Support local business.

    ReplyDelete