Friday, December 10, 2010

I bake naked.

For those of you that have e-mailed me, asking me WTF "I bake naked" means... it is NOT in the literal sense, although -- it's eye catching right? That's kinda the point.
It means, I bake w/out preservatives, or any of that other crap. There is no margarine or liquid egg whites in BABYCAKES. It's all farm fresh eggs, and real-deal butta!


I just had to share these. I'm a little bit obsessed with the way they turned out. The best part -- I am delivering them to someone that has no idea they are coming (SURPRISE from her Fiance!) How stinkin' cute is that? All you boys out there.. take a hint! I cannot wait to see her face.

And, in recent news.. as you know, the week of Dec. 11th -- 18th is booked solid for BABYCAKES. If you'd like to get an order in for the following week, you should probably light a fire under your hiney, or you just might miss out on your Christmas Holiday box. (per usual, I will be delivering the 23rd and 24th).

Hope every one's Holiday season is going smoothly and of course, cheerfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment