Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ho. Ho. Ho.

It's official. We have 10 days until Christmas (I don't count today). Which means two things. I've got some serious shopping to do, which by the way, is a task that I am ALWAYS up for. AND it also means, that if you haven't ordered your Christmas Holiday Box, you best bust a move!

In case you haven't been paying attention -- Eggnog, Red Velvet, Godiva w/ Peppermint frosting, and Winter White are your Christmasy choices. 36 bucks gets you a pretty red box, filled with deliciousness (IE. a dozen BABYCAKES)! I'll be taking orders until the 20th *unless I book up before hand*.. e-mail or call me!

This week I've been busy on a big order for another local business (you all know how much I adore local and small business, so I was beyond thrilled to work with them!)



OUTDOOR CREATIONS ordered 1/2 dozens for their clients. Maybe I'm biased, but I'd love it if someone showed their appreciation for my business via cupcakes!



I thought their Happy Holidays/Thank You note was adorable!


BABYCAKES all stacked up and ready to go.


I think the Christmas packaging came out splendidly. If I do say so myself...




No comments:

Post a Comment